A change impact assessment is a framework to help your organisation plan and prepare for change – in whatever form you face it.
Our methodology and tools help build clarity around key issues:
- Who in the business is being impacted
- What is happening now, and what will change
- The degree of change they will experience
- What needs to be done to make the change work
- The benefits of the change for those impacted
- Risks and mitigating actions
To develop a change impact assessment, we start by working with the people in your organisation who understand the change and the business drivers behind it. Change impact assessments are supported by a solid communication framework tailored to guide your people towards engagement and then adoption, taking everyone on the journey.